Remember these things, and you'll have a great time:
- Attend the Orienteering session to acquaint yourself with the resort. A lot of people skip this, but that's good, because only you'll know about the little hideouts
- Always ask for Appleton Rum for your rum-based drinks
- Go for a massage or facial. These services are excellent, and what better way to relax than to have your muscles massaged outdoors to the sound of the waves
- Try at least one included water sport. I recommend the catamaran sailing with a qualified instructor. You don't have to sail it yourself; just let the staff know and you can just sit back and relax
- Eat at the Bella Vista if you can - the food here is better than at the other restaurants
- Grab a bike and ride around the resort pond
- Go the 'Au Naturel' beach at 5:30 to view a stunning sunset ( people are/should be covered up by then) - see below
- Buy souvenirs/blue mountain coffee from the duty free shops in the airport instead - they are marginally cheaper than at the hotel shop.
- Be nice and friendly to the staff - they will gladly go that extra mile for you!
Couple San Souci