Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tracking flights through YAPTA

As per a recommendation by a user, I have now logged onto YAPTA, a website which allows you to track the price of flights you might want to take in the future. I am hoping to go to England at some point within the next four months, so all I did was enter the details, save the trip, and allow the website to find good fares for me. I guess this concept works best if you're flexible with your trip and can plan ahead. If I do get a ticket and register those details with YAPTA, they will notify me via email if there is a price drop for which I get credit I can use toward a future flight. Sounds good. Let's see how it works out over the next few months.

YAPTA

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well this is handy tool to have if you are frequent traveller.

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog through Blog Catalog. This is a great tip! I fly back and forth between the UK and the US all the time and am always looking for the best deal.

Monica said...

Krista,

Thanks for your comment. Let me know if you get a good deal between the US and the UK. That is a popular route with me too, since I am from the UK.