Thursday, December 10, 2009

Bad food in London?

Whoever says food in London is abysmal, expensive and simply lacking in variety, doesn't not know what they're talking about. I am currently on an extensive trip in the UK visiting friends and family, and have been down to London several times, a city I had lived in for more than 11 years. I have to say that I was bowled over by some of the restaurants I visited - some old favourites I hadn't visited before, and some new kids on the culinary block.

I plan to blog more extensively about this later, but here are some of my favourites so far - Yoshino- a delightful little sushi place near Regent Street, and Siam Central, an immensely popular and yummy Thai place, on Charlotte Street.

Have you been to these restaurants? What did you think?

No comments: