Sunday, December 30, 2007

Reminiscing the past, resolutions for the future....

With only a few more hours to go, most of us are probably reminiscing about what has gone by, or dreaming about what is possible in the days to come. Amongst other things, this is the year I started this blog, and thoroughly enjoyed it. I resolve to make it a bigger and better blog for 2008.

My husband and I are going to New York early tomorrow morning and I suppose we better get down to packing. I hope to come back with exciting tidbits and pictures from our short trip to share with you. I probably won't be back writing until the 4th January, but I will be back. So watch this space in 2008!

Whatever your plans may be - be it having a house party, relaxing with family, celebrating it in a remote place of natural beauty, or amongst millions of avid revelers, here's wishing you a Very Happy New Year!

No comments: