Friday, November 30, 2012

The revival

Time to revive this bloggo! Been a while, seen lots, done more, and now's the time to start getting back to it all. I checked the submission of my last post - 4/2/10. That was shortly before the birth of my daughter. Wow. And then I went on to staying home with her until she was 11 months old. That act alone created enough writing material in my head to fill a book, but I decided to spare the world another 'Mommy Blog'. In 2011, I got a Masters degree, followed by a full-time job. I longed to write, but it just didn't happen. Better late than never - how many times have you heard that? Well, I'm late, but I'm here now.

Do you have a 'dead' or 'hibernating' blog? What's stopping you from tapping the keys and shocking it back to life? Let me know...

No comments: