Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

We just finished watching 'Stranger Than Fiction', starring Will Ferrell and Emma Thompson, and though weird at first, it turned out to be a watchable and sweet movie.

It's past midnight, so it is Thanksgiving Day already. This is my third Thanksgiving, and we have been invited over to a family friend's do. I am looking forward to the long weekend, catching up with stuff, and planning our trip to India in January. Yes, the last time we were in Kolkata was in 2005, when we got married. We also plan to visit one other place while we're there. Given that it's such a big country, every time we have been back has just been to be with family and friends, and not sight see. We don't know where yet, but that's what's exciting.

Anyway, my point is that I probably won't be blogging for the rest of this week, but I would love for you to hang around and read my previous posts if you're new. If you like what you read, be sure to subscribe and vote using the icons to the right. If you've visited already, drop in again. Comment on my posts so that I can visit your blogs too.

Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: